PCR Molecular testing for COVID-19 helps with:
- Rapid diagnosis & treatment with DNA PCR analysis
- 24-48 hour turnaround time
- Identify polymicrobial infections missed with traditional testing
- Simple collection method & easy to interpret 1-page report
- Covered by Medicare & Medicaid & most major payers.
Respiratory conditions can range from mild to severe and if not treated promptly, can result in serious consequences and hospitalization. The respiratory testing we have available is not only more accurate and tests for over 15 different types of pathogens at the same time but also has rapid results which can greatly reduce the length of antibiotic use and also return visits to the clinic for further testing.
Full Clinical Laboratory Testing
Patients with gene mutations have increased risk for hereditary cancer. Testing helps individuals:
- Better understand their cancer risk
- Take steps to lower their risk for getting BREAST, OVARIAN, PROSTATE or OTHER CANCERS
- Discover the cancer at an early stage when its easier to treat
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) is the most common lower genital tract infection in women of reproductive age. Traditional methods fail to identify pathogens and the accuracy is very low. PCR testing detects slow growing microorganisms that are hard to cultivate and is the gold standard in detecting associated pathogens.
UTI Molecular PCR Panel
Laboratory genotyping for UTIs reduces antibiotic resistance and accurately treats UTI’s the first time. smoking & family history are key risk factors for the disease.
- Identiﬁcation of Speciﬁc Pathogens using Real-time PCR DNA Analysis
- Rapid and Accurate Antibiotic Sensitivity of Antibiotics Targeting the Specific UTI Pathogen(s)
- Results in 24-48 hours from specimen arrival at lab
- Easy to interpret 1-page report
- Covered by most insurance carriers
Drug Monitoring Platform
Routine Urine Drug Testing (UDT) has been incorporated into national & state practice guidelines for physicians who prescribe opioids for chronic pain. UDT is an important tool for holding patient’s accountable for therapeutic goals through verification of compliance with prescribed therapy. Our laboratory service offers high performance liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) devices exclusively for all its test offerings. We also offer real-time PCR DNA UTI testing with antibiotic resistance as many pain conditions can be caused by UTI’s with pain medicine masking the symptoms. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.